Associate Solution Manager - Dow Chemical (May 2021 - Present)
- Work with Senior Solution Manager and Solution Managers to define the scope and solution architecture of products.
- Lead the development and support of Web/Mobile solutions.
- Mentor and coach junior developers on your scrum team.
- Understand complex data sources and integrations and develop/implement necessary data flows.
- Implement top-tier security and data protection.
- Performance - Defines controls, measures and KPIs for solution performance and reliability.
- Develop and implement a robust set of services and APIs that power application(s).
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use and sharing across Dow.
- Contribute to the development best practices for the Manufacturing Operations and Dow.
- Help shape and guide the adoption of cloud technologies that integrate or interface with legacy systems.
- Gather requirements and write acceptance criteria and user stories with the customers / product owners collaboratively as part of a team.
- Partner with external vendors and academic institutions to collaboratively design and/or build the best solutions.
- Build and foster relationships to drive integration and cross-team decisions.
Software / DevSecOps Engineer - Dow Chemical's R&D (November 2019 - May 2021)
- Develop software solutions that support Dow's material businesses.
- Scan and re-mediate Dow's Core R&D code repositories with static application security testing tools.
- Lead / support Dow's cloud native initiative for modern software engineering.
Cyber Security Operations Automation Specialist - Dow Chemical (June 2018 - November 2019)
- Deploy a solution to track the progress of security incidents from analysis to recovery.
- Build a process where the Security Operations Center can dynamically create use cases.
- Lead the direction towards DevSecOps for modern software engineering at the company.
- Turn security operation procedures into self-service and fully autonomous jobs.
- Develop custom solutions for ServiceNow's Security Operations modules.
- Develop and deploy group based privileged identity management.
Cyber Security Intern - Dow Chemical (May 2017 - May 2017)
- Build threat prevention and network health dashboards with Pygal and Power BI.
- Create a web application that manages black/white listing for the company’s corporate firewalls.
- Setup Juniper firewall development lab, configured policy groups and threat prevention policies.
- Setup logging, SSL Inspection, and connected to advanced threat prevention feeds.
- Automated tracking of potential cyber security threats on social media using bots.
Systems Developer - Dow Chemical (September 2014 - May 2018)
- Create autonomous scripts to ease and eliminate workloads usingPowerShell.
- Design data visualizations that showcased Dow manufacturing using company BI tool.